Join the team at Northwood Medical.
Position: Medical Receptionist
Job Location: All sites: New Sudbury, South End, Azilda, Downtown
Hours: Days and Nights
Posting Date: Monday, 30 July 2018
We are hiring someone to work days and nights. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to multi-task in a busy work environment. We currently have 4 clinic locations in the Greater Sudbury area and are looking to expand our team!
- Greeting and registering patient
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Inputting patient data accurately
- Ensuring office flow by registering patients, documenting reason for visit, and guiding patient into exam room
- Assisting doctors in minor procedures
- Maintaining a clean working area- i.e.. desk, instruments, exam rooms, etc.
- Scanning and faxing patient charts and forms
- Punctual opening and closing of the office
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers and data input
- Strong spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple and competing tasks
- Access to transportation is an asset
- Past administration or medical office experience is preferred
This position is ideal for someone who is semi-flexible with work hours. Candidate must be available to work at all 4 of our clinic locations.
If you are looking to gain more experience and lend your talent and expertise to the medical sector, then we want to hear from you. If you think that this position is right for you, please fill out the application form below.